TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR SPALDING VIRTUAL TRAINING SESSION WITH MATTHEW DELLAVEDOVA COMPETITION
- These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Terms at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms generally. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to an ineligible person. Return of a prize to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- The promoter is Russell Corp Australia Pty Ltd, 5 Lakeview Drive, Scoresby VIC 3179, ABN 68 069 922 970
- The competition commences on Thursday 26th November 2020 at 9am (AEDT). Entry to the competition ends on Sunday 6th December 2020 at 11:59pm (AEDT). Winner will be notified after the competition closing date, via email.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry into the Giveaway is open to Australian residents only aged 13 years of age or older (Eligible Entrants), excluding:
(a) Management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prizes)
- The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
- If the entrant is under the age of 18 years old, they must have permission from a legal parent or guardian to enter.
- Entrants must be currently living in Australia to be eligible.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter and be eligible to win, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotion Period, complete their entry on the landing page in accordance with these Terms (Eligible Entry).
- To complete an Eligible Entry via the Spalding landing page an Eligible Entrant must:
(a) Provide their First name, Surname, Email Address, and Postcode
(b) and comment on the appropriate giveaway post in 25 words or less, “telling us why you deserve to win a virtual training session with Delly.”
Entrants will be judged on their creativity. Only one entry per person. Entrant and must be an Australian resident with an Australian address.
- Eligible Entrants may only enter the Promotion in their own name and with their own email address.
- Any costs associated with submitting an entry are the entrant’s responsibility.
- The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanisms and does not warrant that the entry mechanisms will be available at all times during the Promotion.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries, or which contain offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- Entries are deemed to be received once uploaded on the landing page.
WINNER DETERMINATION & PRIZE INFORMATION
- Eligible Entries will be judged at the completion of the Promotion Period by the Promoter and its representatives of Spalding Australia at 5 Lakeview Dr, Scoresby VIC 3179 (Judging Location).
(a) The winner will receive 1x 30-minute virtual Training Session with Spalding Ambassador and NBA Player, Matthew Dellavedova. The date and time will be worked out and agreed upon between both parties, taking into consideration the time difference between Austalia and the USA. This is a money-can’t-buy experience.
(b) The winner is the sole recipient of the prize. It is not able to be transferred to another individual and the winner will not be able to include others (including teammates and siblings) in the virtual training session.
- The winner will be notified via email within 72 hours of the relevant Judging Session.
- If a winning Eligible Entrant does not respond to the Promoter’s notification within two (2) days, an alternative winner will be selected and contacted in the same process at that time and date. The Promoter takes no responsibility for a winning Eligible Entrant failing or neglecting to respond during the designated timeframe and consequently forfeits the Prize.
- The Promoter may require an Eligible Entrant to provide proof of identity, proof of age and/or proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. A prize will only be awarded following all verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes from the time of creating the Promotion or Promotional materials.
- If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
- Prizes, or components of prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism or Promotion in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms. The Promoter's decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and all agencies associated with the Promotion shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of a prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- The prize winner must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to winning a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material. This includes but is not limited to any of Spalding Australia’s social media channels.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion.
- The Promoter may disclose entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion, for future marketing or publicity use, and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
- The Promoter's treatment and storage of personal information will be handled in accordance with all applicable laws in Australia.
- Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter. The information entrants provide will only be used in accordance with these Terms. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter.