Sherrin Consumer Research – Football Giveaway
Competition Schedule, Terms and Conditions
Sherrin Consumer Research – Football Giveaway
This is a game of chance.
|Promotion Period||Start: 12:00am (AEST) on 17 September 2021
End: 11:59pm (AEST) on 24 Septemebr 2021
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
|Website address||Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SherrinConsumerResearch
Sherrin website: https://www.sherrin.com.au/
|Promoter||Russel Corp Australia Pty Ltd
ABN 68 069 922 970
Office: 5 Lakeview Dr, Scoresby VIC 3179
Entry to the Promotion is open to all Australian residents who;
|Details of Prizes||Five (5) Sherrin Kangaroo Brand Footballs (RRP - $189.95)|
|Total number of prizes||Five (5)|
|Total prize value||Total prize pool (including GST): $949.75|
|Method of Entry||To for an entry to be valid (an Entry), an entrant must, during the promotional period
register their Entry by:
(a) Adhere to Eligible Entrant requirements;
(b) Complete in full Sherrin’s consumer research survey within the Competition Period – this is defined by completing each of the first 15 questions within the survey at the link provided under Website above.
(c) Complete the personal contact details within question 15 of the survey at the link provided under Website above.
(d) Consent to the collection and use of your personal information, being your name, mobile number, email address (and other personal information as set out in the terms and conditions)(of you or your parent or legal guardian as the case may be) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
|Judging||All Eligible Entrants (who have satisfied the Method of Entry) (game of skill) will be entered into a randomised draw conducted by the Promoter (game of chance) to select a Winner.|
|Maximum number of entries||One (1)|
|Prize Draw||The prize draws will begin:
6 October 2021
|Notification of Winners||The winners will be notified via phone or email within two business days of the valid draw.|
|Public announcement of winners||The Promoter will notify the winners of the Prize in accordance with the Notification of Winners.|
|Unclaimed prize draw||
If the prize(s) are unclaimed by the unclaimed prize draw date, the Promoter will award the prize(s) to the Eligible Entrant(s) who came runner-up when the entries were judged, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority.
|Notification of unclaimed prize winners||Notification method:
The winners will be notified via call and email within two business days of the valid unclaimed prize draw.
|Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw||The winners of all unclaimed prizes will be published here:
|Privacy and Personal Information||The personal information entrants provide, collected through the survey link listed under website above, operated and owned by TLA Worldwide (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 36 603 385 575 of Level 4, 109-133 Burwood Road, HAWTHORN VIC 3122, will be used by the Promoter and may be disclosed to its contractors, suppliers and agents, to conduct the competition and distribute the Prize, as well as for direct marketing purposes (including, but not limited to, electronic direct marketing, promotional activities, customer database collation and customer research).|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries received after the close of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
2. This competition is a game of skill and game of chance.
3. By entering the Promotion, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept these Terms and you agree to be bound by the Terms. A copy of these Terms and Conditions will be available at the
Promoters website page.
4. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. In particular, Prizes may not, without the prior consent of the Promoter be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction
sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If the Promoter suspects any
Entrant to be in breach of this clause, the Promoter or the Supplier may, at their absolute discretion, withdraw the Prize and cancel the Promotion. Where a Prize has been withdrawn in accordance with this clause, no refund, substitute or compensation will be offered.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, theft or destruction, any cause beyond the Promoter’s control, or unauthorised access to or alteration of the competition. The Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition. Further, the Promoter at its sole discretion may recommence this competition under the same or similar conditions.
6. If any Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a Prize (or part of the Prize) of equal or greater value.
7. If an entrant’s contact details change at any time between the date on which they enter the competition and the end of the Promotional Period, that entrant must notify the Promoter of their correct contact details immediately.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter; whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, is in breach of
these conditions, provides entries that are offensive or otherwise inappropriate in the sole opinion of the Promoter, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition, or who has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the
competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. If consumers are required to purchase a product to enter, then it is a condition of the Prize being awarded to the winner that the winner retain a clear copy of their original receipt and provide it to the
Promoter as proof of a valid purchase to enter this competition.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a Prize or in relation to the competition, except for any
liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
11. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
12. If in the conduct of this competition, the Promoter is liable for a breach of any guarantee, warranty, condition or other term that applies under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or is implied by
any other commonwealth, state or territory law that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter's liability under that legislation is limited, to the extent permitted by law, to the cost of replacement of any benefit or Prize won.
13. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to the Prize.
14. Before the Prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the Prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from any liability arising from the use or participation in the Prize.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting
this competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. Entrants acknowledge that use of the social media platform Instagram is subject to the terms and conditions of that platform.
17. By entering this competition, Entrants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations
18. These conditions are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.